More About Us
-The Early nursery classroom offers very young children a unique year of self-development in a tender atmosphere of special understanding respect and support.... Read more
-Here while there is much intellectual stimulation, our emphasis is always on nurture of each child’s uniqueness.... Read more
-At this stage, students are taught how to solve difficult tasks without any assistance and by relating topics that are taught with their immediate environment.... Read more
-Management: Director, Head(s) of School(s), Principal, Vice-principal (Admin), Vice-principal (Academics), Head Master, Head Teacher.
Please contact school admin for more information...
- THE ROLE OF PARENTS
Every parent in our school is a member of the parent’s forum and can bring any matter to the attention of the parent’s council. Participation of parents in school activities is welcomed. This may be on occasion such as:
Helping with events or celebrations
Bringing in items of interest or books that relate to their work.
Assisting on school trips.
- FEES STRUCTURE
School fees are paid per term in advance. Fees for the crèche is paid either monthly in advance or quarterly in advance.
- PAYMENTS OF FEES
Parents will receive school bills and bank teller of the following term fees, one or two weeks before the end of each term or month. FEES must be fully paid on or before the first day of term.
It is expected that all children would have received their routine vaccinat ...
Why Choose Us
- We are Passionate about developing each individual into a confident, happy and well rounded child
- To raise Good Learners and Leaders
- To Uphold and Promote the Importance of Personal Values, Respect for Individual and their Properties, Truthfulness and Good Manner Through a Well Planned and Balanced Curriculum
- To Nurture and Produce a Community of Inquires, Knowledgeable and Principled Students who will make a difference in the society
- To Build a culture of Hard work, Honesty and Dedication and Devotion to every child
- To Lay the foundation of Excellence and Uprightness in every child
- To Erase the toga of mediocrity from our children
News & Announcements
Corona Virus Pandemic
Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic. The polka dot/ creativity day will be cancelled until further notice.
This is to safe guard the well being of the Diamond hall family in entirety.
Plans have been made for both the exams and resumption of students into the school in regards to the news at hand.
We implore you to keep an open mind on all developments the school management will profer as solutions in regards to the students learning.
In lieu of this Diamond hall school has proffered solutions to make sure our students keep learning.
Therefore all exams and classes might be done through our class whatsapp platform and the school portal.
Internet service will be required for both. We ask that you work with us to make sure the our children continue with school work
Thank you and keep safe......
Miss Eniola Ojo
Human Resources Manageruploaded 1 year ago